There are so many amazing restaurants in Northern Michigan that it’s hard to even begin to list all of them.
But here are a few of our favorites:
- Turkey’s in downtown Harbor Springs is a casual, fun place perfect for families. (We also have had a few late night takeout pizzas from Turkey’s over the years.)
- The Pier is an institution in Harbor Springs. With a great bar and nice waterfront seating, the Pier has a solid dinner menu and is suitable for families.
- New York in Harbor Springs offers a nice setting, a solid wine list and some interesting entrees.
- By day, Out to Lunch in Harbor Springs is a wonderful breakfast and lunch restaurant. At night, it becomes Rodrigues, a solid Mexican restaurant.
- Palette Bistro in Petoskey has one of the best views of Little Traverse Bay! Its wine list is great and the menu often includes seasonal delicacies, including morels in the early Spring!
- Chandler’s in Petoskey has a lovely wine list, a menu that will appeal to true gourmets and a lovely outdoor patio as well as a wine cellar room.
- Side Door Saloon in Petoskey is a favorite of locals and a must-visit for lunch or a casual dinner. Be sure to order the world famous Olive Burger.